Jumia Express is a service that jumia offers to approved sellers for:
- Storing their inventory in a jumia warehouse,
- Fulfilling orders made by a buyer, which includes, picking, packing and delivering them to customers
- Handling customer returns.
Jumia Express Benefits:
Fulfillment of orders through Jumia express enables and empowers sellers to:
- Grow their business by taking away the burden of order fulfillment so that they may focus on sales and marketing.
- Delight customers with quick delivery as products are tagged Jumia Express on the Website.
Note: This service is great for fast-moving products because you would not have to make multiple trips to the vendor drop-off station whenever an order is received.
To get started, create a request on seller center as shown below:
Step 1. Go to products, then to Fulfillment by Jumia.
Step 2; Click on Send to warehouse, then to create new request.
Step 3. Add products you want to send to the warehouse, you can add a maximum of 400 products.
Step 4. Click on Submit.
Step 5: Fulfillment Approval By Jumia
- Jumia will notify you via seller center after validating and approving your request
- An email will be sent to you with details on when to drop off the stock.
- Seller must provide the list of the products and quantities destined for jumia express. (A delivery note containing a list of individual products and quantities)
- Seller must drop off the exact quantities as approved in the purchase order